We create value by studying, improving and innovating our products, using our proprietary tools, ECOcycle and ECOtool.
of new products
Details of each
Stage of ECOdesign
It allows us to identify opportunities for improvement throughout the product life cycle and to take the necessary action to reduce this impact, to optimise the ECOdesign.
How do we perform the product life cycle assessment?
We follow the Environmental Product Declaration system (EPD®) which, following the standard ISO 14025:2006, lets us check the categories of key impacts that determine the environmental performance in each stage of the product life cycle:
What does the ECOcycle tool do?
- Provides information on the environmental profile of different products.
- Identifies areas for improvement to ECOdesign the product.
- Determines the order of priority depending on the significance of the environmental impact.
By assessing a product’s life cycle, we are able to offer companies an objective, methodical, systematic and scientific data-based environmental management tool.
Our customers are guaranteed that this ECOcycle calculation tool is produced by an independent third party.
Thanks to this tool we propose a personalised approach for each customer, helping companies reach their sustainability goals, while at the same time we explore potential economic benefits they could achieve with the ECOdesign of their products.
ECOtool works through simulations and comparisons of various scenarios, acting as a guide for customers to establish short-, medium- and long-term goals, helping them to make more sustainable decisions.
for our customers
- Compare different scenarios to choose the most favourable, suited to their priorities.
- Establish the different product evolution stages, which will allow us to successfully ensure certification of the materials at the customer’s facilities.
- Align the customer’s sustainability goals with their product’s economic impact.
- Act as a guide for decision taking based on scientific and measurable criteria.
Wir fördern die Kreislauffähigkeit von Kunststoff