What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of data storage and recovery device that is used on a user’s end equipment with the purpose to store information and to recover information that is already stored.
Cookies are part of the website. Cookies are part of the website. When you access the website, it instructs the browser to create small files with information on your device (computer, tablet, telephone, etc.). These files (which are the cookies themselves) may be part of the technology required for the website to operate properly and they are not inherently harmful. However, you may check what type of cookies they are, in order to confirm their purpose.
The cookies are installed and stored on your device and they allow your Internet activity to be tracked.
You can configure how cookies are used, in addition to in the Cookies Notice when beginning the session, in your browser settings section, although you should know that, in this case, the website or some of its sections may not work properly.
Current legislation allows for cookies to be stored on your device provided that they are strictly necessary for the website to operate. Your express consent is required for all other types of cookies, as we inform you on the Cookies Notice.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are installed by third-party services that are on our pages.
You may change or cancel your consent to their use at any time.
Depending on their purpose, they are divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: Cookies that allow users to browse a website, platform or application and to use the various options or services on it, including those that the editor uses to allow management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services. For example, to monitor traffic and communicate data, identify the session, access restricted-access sections, remember the elements contained in an order, process the purchase of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, request registration or participation in an event, count visits to purposes of invoicing the software license that the service uses (website, platform or application), use security elements during browsing, store content to publish videos or audio, enable dynamic content (for example, animation while loading a text or image) or share content through social media. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are the cookies that allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without user information being collected for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: Cookies that enable information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user does a search, the look or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Statistical or analytics cookies: Cookies that allow the website manager to monitor and analyse users’ behaviour on the websites that they are linked to, including quantifying the impact of the advertisements. The information collected with this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, with the object to implement improvements pursuant to the analysis of service users’ behaviour data.
- Publicity profiling cookies: Cookies that store information on user behaviour obtained by ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show relevant ads.
Depending on how long they are active on the terminal, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They disappear when the session is ended.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that keep data stored on the terminal and data may be accessed and processed for a certain period that is defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which may vary between a few minutes to several years.
What cookies do we use?
This website uses the following cookies (differentiated depending on the organisation that manages them):
- First-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain managed by the data processor and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s equipment from equipment or from a domain not managed by the data processor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Below is a list of the identity of these third-parties:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to produce statistics on the website’s traffic and visitor volume. You can configure your acceptance through the cookies notice plug-in.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, these may entail an international data transfer. Further information can be found, and any right contained in this communication may be exercised, directly with Google: Google –Information
- Social Media: They may use connectors to various social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. If the user decides to use the social registration, they authorise the social media to store a persistent cookie that remembers their user ID in the service, speeding up user access to digital editions in subsequent visits. Each social media uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share-type buttons. To exercise any of these rights you must communicate directly with each social media Facebook – Information – Linkedin – Information – Instagram – Information – Youtube – Information – Twitter – Information – Vimeo – Information
This website and its legal representatives take no responsibility for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that the third-parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have in place.
The internet browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies, and in order to exercise your right to their elimination or deactivation you must access the browsers. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the proper handling or mishandling of the cookies by the said browsers.
In some cases, it may be necessary to install cookies so that the browser will not forget your decision to not accept them.
Ways to reconfigure or deactivate cookies
You may, at any time, reconfigure your cookies preferences by clicking on the dark grey Cookies Configuration tab that is shown on the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
As well as through the Cookie Notice, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies. However, some of the website features or services may not work properly without cookies. Most browsers will allow you to fully deactivate the cookies, so that you will be able to choose which cookies you want operating on this website at any time by changing the configuration on your browser.
As a guarantee complementing the previously provided information, the user may at any time revoke the operation of cookies on this website through the following links:
- For Internet Explorer, please click here
- For Google Chrome, please click here
- For Safari, please click here
- For FireFox, please click here
- For Safari iOS, please click here
- For Google Android, please click here
- For Opera, please click here
- For Dolphin, please click here
We promote plastics circularity